• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Upgrade - League 1

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Apparently he's been transfer-listed.
I'd be surprised, but where have you seen/heard this?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be surprised, but where have you seen/heard this?
Here would be my guess...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be amazed if Joel has been transfer listed.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree. It's an absurd rumour.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I totally agree. MacAnthony was just saying last week on his podcast what an impact they expect Joel to have next season in League One. He even went as far as to say that Grant McCann has been raving about him and says he was a bargain.

Christy Pym returning at some stage though I would agree is not an absurd rumour. I know some don't feel it would be a good signing, but I disagree and it was only a year ago that he was getting considered the best GK's in League One helping Peterborough get promotion as well as being the Golden Glove winner the previous season.

older-codger

My main concern with Christy Pim would be whether his attitude would disrupt the squad or whether he has learned his lesson

Cowshed Grecian

There is no way Joel Randall is being transfer listed by Posh and there is no way he is coming back to City. There is more chance of Ollie Watkins coming back to lineup next to Zanzala next season.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve just heard that Ollie Watkins is returning to the club next season, to line up next to Zanzala. Keep it to yourselves for now.

Cowshed Grecian

I’ve just heard that Ollie Watkins is returning to the club next season, to line up next to Zanzala. Keep it to yourselves for now.
Well if he did Fred, because he’s missing his best pal MJ, bearing in mind we usually go with one up top, he’s going to have to work hard to get in ahead of Sir Samuel Nombe.

Bridgy 81

Things can change very quickly. Look at Watkins - on loan at WSM one season, too good for L2 the next.
I remember being at Coventry in 2014 when we lost to them in a League Cup match and seeing Ollie score our late, consolation goal.
I think that was his first goal for us?
I certainly didn’t contemplate that evening his career would be as good as it has been and he’d make so much money for us.