• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spread of goals

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone else frustrated and concerned that none of our defenders have chipped in with a goal yet? Also, it is very worrying that of the midfield, only Harley seems to be able to score.

Drew Peacock

Finally! Some sense and perspective on here.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We've scored 8 goals in 5 league games, plus 3 in the JPT. We've just scored 3 goals, again, away today.

Can't we just enjoy today's win please?

Jim Shepherd

Is anyone else frustrated and concerned that none of our defenders have chipped in with a goal yet? Also, it is very worrying that of the midfield, only Harley seems to be able to score.
Not me. Matt T was the only defender who scored any amount last season and he hasn't played much.

IMHO nothing to see here

scottus86

lol 5 games in and someones complaining that none of our defenders have scored yet? Bloody hell... and after 2 draws 2 wins and a loss... I feel at this stage its not something to be worried about.

tavigreek

Finally! Some sense and perspective on here.
2 wins 2 draws and one single loss, were above argyle and a game in hand which could place us above charlton and the like.

and you have perspective because you have found something to moan about......

*tries not to feed to troll but its just.. too.. damn.. hard.*

flack attack

Surely I can claim a quadruple whoosh here? Nicely played Edwin. Nicely played.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. Sorry to be a bit black and white but strikers are paid to score goals and are doing so. Midfielders are paid to set up goals and, as the strikers appear to be doing their job, must be doing their job because the strikers are getting a supply line from somewhere. Defenders are paid to stop the opposition scoring goals. This season we've conceded 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 0, and 2 today. Maybe it's this little nugget of information you ought to be concerning yourself first with regards our defenders. When the stem the rate of goals conceded then you can start to worry about them chipping in with the odd goal or two.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You are naughty Edwin.

What about Paul Jones whoo sh ould have also scored by now surely?

stumpynadge

Sort it out Eamonn Tisthorpe, why isn't Paul Jones scoring? We need to be winning 10-0 against Chelsea like what I do on my Xbox.....