• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sponsored walk to Home Park 23rd March.

Rog H K

Hope the admin don't mind me sticking this here.

I am walking from St James Park via Dartmoor on 20/21st of March to the game at Home park in aid of the Devon Air Ambulance.
Any sponsorship contributions would be very welcoming big or tiny.
It's at least 42 mile that way with man eating hounds and hairy hands! I am stopping for a night cap at Post Bridge then departing early Saturday Morning to do 2nd leg of 20 mile odd. Dave Green will be joining me on the 1st leg.

Thank you.
RHK

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fantastic cause well done 👍👍

Legohead

Banned
Well done Rog. Best of luck!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great stuff Rog - maybe Brennan Dickenson can chip in a few quid after scuppering your bet the other night; although, to be fair, as a new boy perhaps he didn’t appreciate the significance of a 4-1 scoreline.

Rog H K

Ok. Change of plan.
It is now Sunday to Monday.
Thanks SKY TV!😠
Same route.
Game on.
Thank you to all my sponsors already.
RHK

andrew p long

Ok. Change of plan.
It is now Sunday to Monday.
Thanks SKY TV!😠
Same route.
Game on.
Thank you to all my sponsors already.
RHK
may be worth getting in touch with Sky, to let them know. Might generate some additional publicity for the walk and the excellent cause.

LOG

may be worth getting in touch with Sky, to let them know. Might generate some additional publicity for the walk and the excellent cause.
They'd only ask him to put it back to Tuesday :)

Grecian2K

Or, at very least, provide "Sky-branded" head torches FOC. Surely, it's the least they could do?
Joking apart though Rog, superb gesture. If not torches perhaps Sky could be enticed to highlight the effort and cause in their pre-match build ups?

Rog H K

If.....and that is hopefully a massive big 'IF' the game is put behind closed doors it will still be game on for Me and Dave. We will still be going.
Thank you for the sponsorship so far. Please keep it coming. Even if it is a pound or two. Every penny goes a long way.
X🚁

nick_exmouth

Just donated, a great cause. Well done