• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sonny Cox

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just as an update, the Echo says he is having a scan this week to check on his ankle.

Colesman Ballz

Just as an update, the Echo says he is having a scan this week to check on his ankle.
Guessing that they probably waiting for the swelling to subside in order to properly assess the injury.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit harsh on Weymouth. NL last season. It was only a previous manager (and former Exeter player) who didn't rate Joel. Football is all about opinions after all.
Six games in. Weymouth are rock bottom of National League South with a solitary point. There's something wrong with that club I tell ya.

Cowshed Grecian

Six games in. Weymouth are rock bottom of National League South with a solitary point. There's something wrong with that club I tell ya.
Taunton won again today, they’re doing ok. Weymouth are a mess have been for years.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taunton won again today, they’re doing ok. Weymouth are a mess have been for years.
DOing a Hants now "these relate to Sonny Cox how?"

Cowshed Grecian

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ It’s not out of the realms of possibility that Sonny might be about to go out on loan to Either Taunton or Weymouth.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dunno 🤷‍♂️ It’s not out of the realms of possibility that Sonny might be about to go out on loan to Either Taunton or Weymouth.
Or Tiverton or Weston or Yeovil or Truro or .......

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Can he go out on loan after end of window to national league level, or would it have to be lower? Am I right in assuming a loan to a non league club can be recalled at short notice?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The suggestion was he should go to Weymouth on loan.

Cowshed Grecian

Or Tiverton or Weston or Yeovil or Truro or .......
Sonny would score more goals than Fisher for Yeovil. Fact