• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sonny Cox

Trapdoor

It's grown on me. Think it looks alright.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would need to see a before and after as he looks pretty similar to what he used to look like for me!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It's grown on me. Think it looks alright.
It's having the opposite effect on me - every time I see it I hate it more. Plus I'm minded of other clubs' ventures into grey shirts and how that ended (most famously Man United dumping theirs at half time in a game!).

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would need to see a before and after as he looks pretty similar to what he used to look like for me!!
1690289720920.png1690289747076.png
All you need do is ask

Memphis09

Was talking about this with colleagues at lunch - they hate it, I love it. It really does seem to split the fan base down the middle.
I like it but then again I don’t like the home shirt much prefer last sesons
It’s the stuck on badge that really spoils it

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK I will. How long has elapsed from shot 1 to today?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Now THAT's an away kit...! I actually had a steward at Barnsley last season say how much he liked it.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK I will. How long has elapsed from shot 1 to today?
5th Oct 21 - Cheltenham in the Papa Johns Pizza Trophy, so 20 months

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
5th Oct 21 - Cheltenham in the Papa Johns Pizza Trophy, so 20 months
OK on that basis and my 'extensive knowledge' of human biology I would argue that he hasn't 'beefed up' that much more than what you would expect of someone who is naturally filling out up to around 21.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK on that basis and my 'extensive knowledge' of human biology I would argue that he hasn't 'beefed up' that much more than what you would expect of someone who is naturally filling out up to around 21.
It's all about interpretation, I say beefed up, you say naturally filled, I say Argyle are Sh1te and you say they are crap - same thing