• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Some Sunny Day fanzine issue 23 2nd Feb 2019

SomeSunnyDay

Happy new year from all at SSD fanzine!

We'll be back with issue 23 next month (Sat 2 Feb, Tisdale's MK Dons @ SJP) so if your new year's resolution is to find a new hobby, how about writing something hilarious/informative/thought-provoking* (*delete as appropriate) for Exeter City's very own fanzine? The deadline for any ECFC-related articles/cartoons/fillers/opinion pieces/quizzes or the like is Sunday 20 January. You can email them to us at [email protected]

Or see our website at www.somesunnyday.org.uk/

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you can't make the game on 2 February but would like a copy of the fanzine posted to your door, then you can now pre-order it HERE!

Last edited:

SomeSunnyDay

The fanzine is at the printers and subscriber copies are likely to be posted out on Friday.

If you wish to pre-order a copy before it goes on sale on Saturday then the link is in the post above ^^^.

Otherwise, just hoping for no snow for Saturday's game - see you then! (sjp)[ecfc]

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
All subscriber copies were posted today so hopefully they will be arriving on doormats soon.

We'll be selling copies for just £1 before tomorrow's game on what we hope will be a sunny (if wintery) day!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today's the day! B-)[ecfc]

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fanzines running late today due to some idiot (me) forgetting the tickets so will be on sale from 2.15 rather than 2 in the usual spots! Apologies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would have blamed Lionel

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fanzines running late today due to some idiot (me) forgetting the tickets so will be on sale from 2.15 rather than 2 in the usual spots! Apologies.
Ah, that's why I couldn't buy from you. Still some bloke (smirk) in the Spot was selling them.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, that's why I couldn't buy from you. Still some bloke (smirk) in the Spot was selling them.
Yes my brain went AWOL today. Good to have Hants on board today and glad you got hold of a copy, iscalad.