• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

cambmike

Merry Christmas to our SM team. Thanks for keeping us informed and entertained during the year, and done so with good humour.
Totally agree. I thanked Craig in the Centre Spot recently for keeping us all so well informed and entertained

Scott_Palfrey

Merry Christmas to our SM team. Thanks for keeping us informed and entertained during the year, and done so with good humour.
Thank you so much! To hear that people enjoy it is all we ask! We try and improve every year so will try and find some new ideas and stuff next year!

Fast approaching my 7th year at the club and it’s been an amazing journey, remember my first game in 96, and can’t believe how much the place has changed for the better!

Bridgy 81

Thank you so much! To hear that people enjoy it is all we ask! We try and improve every year so will try and find some new ideas and stuff next year!

Fast approaching my 7th year at the club and it’s been an amazing journey, remember my first game in 96, and can’t believe how much the place has changed for the better!
Thanks from me as well to you, Craig and other colleagues you have whose names I unfortunately don’t know.
I appreciate you’re a small team, which makes the quality, quantity and variety of the work you produce even more impressive.
Your work is especially useful to those of us who live a bit away from Exeter and outside the reach of Devon based mainstream media.
I wouldn’t have believed what’s available for me to read and watch about ECFC everyday now compared to when I first started.
Then, in the early 80s, it consisted of me going into various Taunton newsagents on my way home from work and trying to quickly read the back couple of pages of the Express and Echo for latest news about the club.
I only bought the paper if I needed to study the article in more detail or if I thought I was beginning to look a bit suspicious depending on where the other types of ‘reading material’ were located in the shop.
Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks from me as well to you, Craig and other colleagues you have whose names I unfortunately don’t know.
I appreciate you’re a small team, which makes the quality, quantity and variety of the work you produce even more impressive.
Your work is especially useful to those of us who live a bit away from Exeter and outside the reach of Devon based mainstream media.
I wouldn’t have believed what’s available for me to read and watch about ECFC everyday now compared to when I first started.
Then, in the early 80s, it consisted of me going into various Taunton newsagents on my way home from work and trying to quickly read the back couple of pages of the Express and Echo for latest news about the club.
I only bought the paper if I needed to study the article in more detail or if I thought I was beginning to look a bit suspicious depending on where the other types of ‘reading material’ were located in the shop.
Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work.
Well said Bridgy - at one point I thought you were going to tell us you were born in a shoe box in middle of the road !
Like you and other posters our I belive our S&M team are World Champions but have always wondered whether we should change the S&M shorthand in case it gets misunderstood by others outside ECFC ? Unless of course Scott / Craig & Co like it !
UTC all Grecians, have a great Chrimbo but don't be late for Boxing Day !

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet again the social media team have done an incredible job with all the videos to mark Matt Jay's departure. I thought the interview video, in particular, was outstanding and Scott does such a great job of just letting MJ speak without feeling the need to keep interrupting or asking too many questions.

KentGrecian

I think we have one of the best SM teams in the league!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. By comparison Colchester have yet to post an interview with MJ or the manager explaining the signing.

SaintJames

Agreed. By comparison Colchester have yet to post an interview with MJ or the manager explaining the signing.
That's so league two and equally their fans forum is pretty carp as well :)

cambmike

I'm sure the work of the SM team is part of the reason why crowds are so high this year

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just heard they are off to East Anglia too!