• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Bittners a Legend

Sorry to be negative but I wonder if the website might benefit from somebody proofreading the match reports before sticking them online. Littered with errors/typos unfortunately and just wonder if it is worth 5 minutes of someone's time given we link to a sponsor every time it gets posted on social media. Maybe nobody cares and its just me but don't think completely professional as is.

GJW

Please don’t shoot me for being negative either as I know a lot of good work goes into the reports, communications and matchday programmes, but can I add to that above the matchday programmes and one particular email that came from the club ref. The ticketing for the Tuesday game that had multiple typos. Proof read and/or run a spellcheck over it.
Our online and programme content is superb and our communication is second to none, so just a minor gripe from me.

paperclip

Please don’t shoot me for being negative either as I know a lot of good work goes into the reports, communications and matchday programmes, but can I add to that above the matchday programmes and one particular email that came from the club ref. The ticketing for the Tuesday game that had multiple typos. Proof read and/or run a spellcheck over it.
Our online and programme content is superb and our communication is second to none, so just a minor gripe from me.
That particular email was awful, so I don't think your gripe is unfair in that particular case, especially as running a spellcheck over it would have taken no more than 10 seconds and would have identified most (but not all) of the errors. Luckily most of the comms from the club are of a much higher quality, so hopefully that email was just a one-off.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Bittners a Legend

Sorry to be negative but I wonder if the website might benefit from somebody proofreading the match reports before sticking them online. Littered with errors/typos unfortunately and just wonder if it is worth 5 minutes of someone's time given we link to a sponsor every time it gets posted on social media. Maybe nobody cares and its just me but don't think completely professional as is.
Credit where credit is due - much improved today.

Red Devon

Well done Jonny Maxted away fans player of the year 2019/20

http://instagr.am/p/CIz9sSKjMzQ/

Red Devon

City Festive X1

Red Devon

^^^^

Bit harsh on Josh Key

iscalad

At least Ajose is in the side

Spoonz Red E

They forgot Nelson Iseguan-to-open-his-presents?