• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It was strange..I follow all L2 teams & a few in L1 on Twitter hence my feed has been quiet.

Just Music related,Film &TV,refreshing but I missed the ECFC twitter feed it has to be said.
Would loved to have seen their reaction after Sweeney scored!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe Wilkinson (https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/comedy-duo-david-earl-joe-6546789) through to next round of Cooking with the Stars - can't wait for season to start so I don't watch so much sh1t on TV !

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think I saw Graig Bratt being interviewed on ITV Evening News at the Women’s Euro’s tonight.

craigbratt

Think I saw Graig Bratt being interviewed on ITV Evening News at the Women’s Euro’s tonight.
Oh lord...

Red Devon

Oh lord...
So was it you😉?

craigbratt

So was it you😉?
No it was my twin, Graig 😉

Red Devon

That’s not what Sangita said 😉

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't your mum keep getting your names mixed up !!

Have you boys lost your 👀 & ✍ emojis

Last edited:

Bridgy 81

It looks like Simon Larkins, our former social media bloke, has left his job at Norwich City and is now based in Frankfurt working for the Bundesliga’s official English language channel.
It’d be nice if he could persuade the relevant people at Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and the like that ECFC is a good place to develop their talented younger players!

andrew p long

It looks like Simon Larkins, our former social media bloke, has left his job at Norwich City and is now based in Frankfurt working for the Bundesliga’s official English language channel.
It’d be nice if he could persuade the relevant people at Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and the like that ECFC is a good place to develop their talented younger players!
I regret to say that Bayern Munich already know too much about our academy. So much so that they try to nick our 15 year olds