Social media presence

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't think he is.
Thinking back,he must have left the E&E around 1980,would have been around 50 I guess.

Always had a good story from the club,his match reports were excellent after a good or bad display.
I was reminded how good when I was looking through the E&E archive a couple of years ago.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thinking back,he must have left the E&E around 1980,would have been around 50 I guess.

Always had a good story from the club,his match reports were excellent after a good or bad display.
I was reminded how good when I was looking through the E&E archive a couple of years ago.
Can't remember Tony Phillips – reckon he must have departed the E&E just before I began taking an interest in City.

Was he succeeded by Trina Lake? As I recall, after Trina, the Echo's City correspondents would have been Ed Hogg, Nick Beer, Matt Bamsey, and then Simon Larkins. Am I missing anyone?!

Oldsmobile-88

Can't remember Tony Phillips – reckon he must have departed the E&E just before I began taking an interest in City.

Was he succeeded by Trina Lake? As I recall, after Trina, the Echo's City correspondents would have been Ed Hogg, Nick Beer, Matt Bamsey, and then Simon Larkins. Am I missing anyone?!
Yes,pretty sure Trina did succeed him.

Red Devon

I’m seeing that some clubs social media accounts now have paid partnerships, maybe this is an avenue we could pursue.