• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

skysports Predicted table....

Cheggers

Agree with you Martin.

I think we are more likely to be in a relagation fight than a promotion fight, but mid table does look on the cards. However as fans we do tend to look at things with are rose tinted glasses on!!

bsmaff

I am unsure about how city will do this season, we have a better team than last season a player who can actually score, so I think we will finish higher than last season, but mid table will be where we will end up.
If players stay fit and Harley stays all year we could possibly challenge for the play offs.

I did say in another thread that saints would walk the league but since I live in Southampton now, I went to their friendly on saturday and they looked pretty poor, they lost Antonio and the other winger and they didnt play Lambert so Alan Pardew's long ball hoofing down the wings and just hit as many crosses and direct balls into the box didn't work.
Also I think managers will get very wise to their style of play + if Lambert gets injured they will struggle to make play offs.

I don't think we'll either be challenging for promotion or struggling to avoid relegation next season. Therefore mid table is a fairly safe bet.
This sounds about right to me. I, like many others, am excited by the new players we have brought in and I think we will certainly have a better team this time around. But virtually all the other Division 1 sides have new players too, and some of them will also be stronger as a result.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Southampton will **** it.

We'll finish midtable.

Argyle will finish below us.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Southampton will **** it.

We'll finish midtable.

Argyle will finish below us.
That's how I see it too :)

puts prayer mat down; faces East; and errrr, prays

comeonboro11

Hi Exeter Fans. I have put together a preview of the up-coming season here: ##URL REMOVED##/theopposition-leaguene-season-preview-part-two.html

I would appreciate it if you had a look. Would be great to see your views on how you think your season will go on the blog as well.

Good luck this season, apart from when you play Posh ;)

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

mole221

Hi Exeter Fans. I have put together a preview of the up-coming season here: ##URL REMOVED##/theopposition-leaguene-season-preview-part-two.html

I would appreciate it if you had a look. Would be great to see your views on how you think your season will go on the blog as well.

http://posh.footballblog.co.uk/theopposition-leaguene-season-preview-part-two.html There we go

mole221

We'll do better than twenty third, definitely, I think we're going to have a mid-table finish, hopefully in the top half of the division

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Quite right we're not very good. Might as well put out your youth team when you play us, we'll be so easy to beat.

Big budget = success. Very old school.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
i think that table looks about right

i_m