• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

skysports Predicted table....

finetime

Bournemouth, Bristol Rovers and Walsall all seem a bit high? Not sure Notts County will do that well either. I expect Swindon, Dons and Colchester to be higher than they are too.

4ORDY

eastdulwich

It's a tough shout as the pundits at SKY probably don't know the full story, especially the re-emergence of Noble. If we stay injury free at the back - and Troy begins to get better and provides cover and pace - then it will be about making chances and taking them. In pre-season, Nardiello seems to be a classy finisher and O'Flynn is promising. If you look through the core of the team - M Taylor, Noble and Nardiello - then it is more to be hopeful about then in many, many a year. We could surprise a few and I will still be putting my two quid on us to go up.....

ecfc2000

I think we'll finish closer to mid table and Swindon will make the playoffs.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to take most of these pre-season predicted tables with a pinch of salt. I haven't seen us predicted accurately by any of them in years.

flakey pasty

I reckon we're top half material.
A disappointing prediction - I feel much more positive than that.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
...and so do I. I'll be disappointed if we finish lower than tenth.

ecfc2000

A disappointing prediction - I feel much more positive than that.
Corral have us joint favourites to go down.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just hoping that everyone is under-estimating us. Especially opposition managers and players!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we can turn just three of our many away defeats last season into draws and three of our many home draws into wins that would gives us 60 points this season and mid-table.