• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sky Super 6

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Starts again today...My best score is 24 of the Maximum 36,probably average around 10 points a week 😁 so the weekly top prize is safe as is the end of season prize from me.

A good bit of fun & free to enter.

Does anyone else indulge ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I play. We've got a league at work and our trophy has been in my house for the last 3 seasons. Never managed 24 points though.

Oldsmobile-88

I play. We've got a league at work and our trophy has been in my house for the last 3 seasons. Never managed 24 points though.
As luck would have it that week,I did the Sky Bet Accumulator with the predictions..😁
A complete flash in the pan though !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got a theory that belonging to a league cuts down your chances of winning the money. Our league is a bit of fun and causes plenty of banter -we've got a whatsapp group too - but to try to win it you have to go safe with your predictions. To win Super6 with 30 points you need to successfully predict the against the odds result or some high scoring match, the one that no one else gets.

Oldsmobile-88

I've got a theory that belonging to a league cuts down your chances of winning the money. Our league is a bit of fun and causes plenty of banter -we've got a whatsapp group too - but to try to win it you have to go safe with your predictions. To win Super6 with 30 points you need to successfully predict the against the odds result or some high scoring match, the one that no one else gets.
Indeed.
I made a Freudian Slip earlier,of course the max is 30 points.
The 6 came into my mind with the thread title being mentioned 😁

Oldsmobile-88

There is a guy in the league I am in who has won the past couple of seasons.
I mentioned to him that he should follow the Sky Bet App for the Acca on his predictions because he would have won a few quid on a few weeks predictions but he wisely does not bet 😎(one of my fathers pieces of advice to me years ago “you will never see a poor bookmaker 😁)

Last year I finished 8th out of 12 in our league.Hoping for better this season 😁

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our big mistake was letting the WAGs join. They beat the blokes most weeks !

Oldsmobile-88

Our big mistake was letting the WAGs join. They beat the blokes most weeks !
Ain’t that always the case 😁

A 6 point start for me today.

fred binneys head

7 points for me yesterday, helped massively by predicting the Huddersfield score perfectly. Other than that, hopeless.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was difficult to predict yesterday being the first game right ? That's what I'm telling myself after my pathetic effort. 6 points.