• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege?

CityTillIDie

All the siege stuff has died down. The websites down, the Facebook's down no posts on here in ages.
Just wondering if they are continuing next season? Would love to see some displays.

Langer

Whats the point in going on we tryed to siege and we got one point in seven games :(

Last edited:

HarryECFC

The Siege website was hosted by Exeweb and has been down since the exeweb reset. The facebook page was hijacked and we have had to make a new one: www.facebook.com/siegearmy
Plenty more stuff to come from us!

CityTillIDie

The Siege website was hosted by Exeweb and has been down since the exeweb reset. The facebook page was hijacked and we have had to make a new one: www.facebook.com/siegearmy
Plenty more stuff to come from us!
I'm glad to here it, how come nothing is ever posted on here?

HarryECFC

I'm glad to here it, how come nothing is ever posted on here?
Whenever we post on here officially all we get is ****.

CityTillIDie

Oh yeah I forgot about the grumpy old men, ah well I was jus' wondering, glad to here your still going :)

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh yeah I forgot about the grumpy old men, ah well I was jus' wondering, glad to here your still going :)
Is Harry brewing up some moonshine then?

ecfc70

im all for being kept informed, maybe you should have your own dedicated threads index in the supporters bit on the forum home page

HarryECFC

im all for being kept informed, maybe you should have your own dedicated threads index in the supporters bit on the forum home page
Feel free to like our facebook page but If enough people want it then I guess we could always post on here.

CityTillIDie

I agree i would like to know whats going on, prefer it to be on exeweb. maybe just an ongoing thread?