• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege Scarves

Red the Paper

Banned
As one of the prime fluffy pinko liberals on this forum I don't get the Nazi connotations at ALL. Looks more Spartan, or - dare I say - GREEK to me :p
Spot on BFS. Lack of education from others is plain to see.

Max love the scarf mate great to use city's first and third colours (it's not Nazi it's city :)) makes it orginal and different from the club but still city. Any chance of getting some made up in time for Walsall? I guess you might need some help finding it perhaps people might be willing to pay in advance to get this done?

Siege!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Apart from all the obvious bad stuff, the Nazi's did a lot to advance art and design especially the visual impact of the red/black combination. So from that sense I can understand some comments but that shouldn't detract from an excellent design. And, yes, you need the exclamation mark. That is what helps to underline the word as a rallying cry. Without it, it is simply a mild statement. Although, I should point out that an ellipsis enhances any word ... [y]

Last edited:

Grecian1966

This is an independent fans website. You don't belong here
This is a site for Exeter City fans to discuss Exeter City matters not for inadaquate people to try making themselves feel better about their lack of friends. You can attempt to deflect attention of your inappropriate comments but alas others have pointed out where you have 'lost the plot'. This is a discussion about a scarf I would ask you to remember that before pouring bile on what I believe was a poster aged in the region of 16. But if it makes you feel better ...... Loved your quote on posters lack of education and many will agree with your own analysis.

Last edited:

HarryECFC

Max, You a Photoshop user or what did you use to design these? There really good.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Max, You a Photoshop user or what did you use to design these? There really good.
Its my job! ;)

The source file is vector created in illustrator, although for the purposes of presenting them on here it did briefly go into Photoshop :)

M Earl

Very nice, but it has a nazi look to it... the scarf, that is.
No that's 'sieg' not 'siege'

M Earl

Apart from all the obvious bad stuff, the Nazi's did a lot to advance art and design especially the visual impact of the red/black combination. So from that sense I can understand some comments but that shouldn't detract from an excellent design. And, yes, you need the exclamation mark. That is what helps to underline the word as a rallying cry. Without it, it is simply a mild statement. Although, I should point out that an ellipsis enhances any word ... [y]
'the Nazi's did a lot....'..and this hasn't been removed? Really?

mdg

like to see ecfc on them, somewhere

HarryECFC

Its my job! ;)

The source file is vector created in illustrator, although for the purposes of presenting them on here it did briefly go into Photoshop :)
Thats awesome! I love doing Photoshop design. Do you have facebook or something we could chat on?