• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should Exeter City remain a fan-owned club?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
In this case an anagram I think; unless there is a technical word or term for a word spelt (spelled*) backwards.

My old university was known as UKC in pre historic times when I was there which we lengthened to FUKC.

* Awaits ears being boxed.
Lost my concentration. My mistake. Carry on.

Rosencrantz

And kid.

Barnard Castle Rosie. Best place to drive to if you want to test out the eyes
Don't want to take the **** Ali. Bouncy Castle will do...wait a minute, that went years ago...will settle for the windmill on the crazy golf, that should do it.

Ash

FIGO = kcuF I'm getting old !
Aha! Mystery solved!

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see nominations are now open for the Trust Elections this year.

I wonder if those who have been most vocal in their desire for change will stand for election and submit their ideas in a manifesto? I do hope so, the debate would be much better held in the open and to the wider membership, that just on here.

Good to see electronic voting being embraced, and voting opening after the hustings, not before.

Last edited:

LOG

It would be good to see a range of candidates and a contested election like last year.

The manifestos serve a valuable purpose but i went to the hustings last time and it definitely helped me make up my mind about who to vote for.

i8cornwall

I can’t see anyone voicing there want for change on here to be running nor them getting enough votes to be voted onto the trust board.

Best thing to do is to stay unelected (or not even a member) and work with the trust/trustee’s to bring about change and to of course calling and asking questions that bring about change for the benefit of everyone.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best thing to do is to stay unelected (or not even a member) and work with the trust/trustee’s to bring about change.
Completely disagree. If you're not even a member your opinion counts for less in my eyes because it shows you have no desire to put some skin in the game.
The most effective way to change organisations is by leadership of that organisation. Be the change you want to see.

DB9

Completely disagree. If you're not even a member your opinion counts for less in my eyes because it shows you have no desire to put some skin in the game.
The most effective way to change organisations is by leadership of that organisation. Be the change you want to see.
Can't agree, If you're an fan then you're a fan, Just because someone decides not to join The Trust, Their imput about improving things etc if they have any is just as important/relevant. Don't go down the route of one fan is better than another fan because they're members. Do all employee's of the club have to be members to be employed? I'd hate to think so.

Dannyred

Do you honestly think being a trust member makes you more important to the club than the fans who don’t want to join the trust.

#EveryFanMatters

Ash

Do you honestly think being a trust member makes you more important to the club than the fans who don’t want to join the trust.

#EveryFanMatters
No, but it gives the opportunity to vote and bring about the change you claim to want to see.