Should Exeter City remain a fan-owned club?

ex_user1234

Resigned
It's been 20 years since The Trust took over the ownership of Exeter City football club.

I believe it is time to ask the people of Exeter whether they want a fan-owned club or not.

Ed

Pobbop

Yes, and anyone that can remember the situation then, and the situation now, without a grudge (yeah sorry mate I didn't vote for you), will answer only one way.

Legohead

Yes. 100%. The day that we aren't is the day I pack in with football altogether. I'm not a person of Exeter but i am a trust member. :)

Last edited:

lamrobhero

The question is best discussed in relation to an alternative proposal. Come on Ed don't be shy.

RedPaul

It's been 20 years since The Trust took over the ownership of Exeter City football club.

I believe it is time to ask the people of Exeter whether they want a fan-owned club or not.

Ed
Define the 'people of Exeter'

Surely it should be known fans of Exeter City.

And if you are going to ask the question, then you need to offer a realistic alternative.

Should Exeter City be owned by

A) The ECFC Supporters Trust
B) (fill in the blank)

Each side then sets out its manifesto and it can be put to the vote.

Rosencrantz

Yes, until there is a concrete offer from an alternative to buy the shares owned by the Trust wherein the question can be properly asked and considered in lines with the prospective new owners plans.