• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should be quiet on here tonight Lads.

tagz

Wow !!, there's a blast from the past, how are you Tagz ?, it must be that time of year when greens try and get tickets for their biggest match of the season :)
Already got my ticket for another easy win for the mighty greens at St Aimless.

tagz

Wow !!, there's a blast from the past, how are you Tagz ?, it must be that time of year when greens try and get tickets for their biggest match of the season :)
I'm good AP. How are you?

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm good AP. How are you?
Very well Tagz, for the first time in many a moon I will miss the derby as will be away on holiday, hope you enjoy your match day experience in our "0ld lady" which will probably be demolished at the end of the season, to no doubt be replaced with something shiny, modern and synthetic, but maybe a bit soulless, we shall see. I don't think you will enjoy what you see on the pitch, I fancy us to upset the odds this year !!!!!

Silver fox

I tell you what AP, where's that Curley, Drake and Pastyboy these days? Come to think of it.

Devonisgreen

I tell you what AP, where's that Curley, Drake and Pastyboy these days? Come to think of it.
Anyone who spends more than 3 minutes a week on this board is either a masochist or a bit 'special'. zzzzzzzzz

sladie

Anyone who spends more than 3 minutes a week on this board is either a masochist or a bit 'special'. zzzzzzzzz
3 posts in 3 days and id say more than 3 minutes spent, nice to see you understand you are 'special'

same old argyle, massive own goal.....

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any Greenie that spends more than 3 minutes on any board or any given task is in danger of over extending his cerebral limitations.

Grecian2K

To be fair Stuffers it probably took more than three minutes just for him to type "zzzzzzzzz".

Still, it was nice of him to take the trouble to let us know what his GCSE grades were.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Still, it was nice of him to take the trouble to let us know what his GCSE grades were.
He did better than I thought.

Silver fox

How's tosspotty doing fat boy?