• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shots or shot?

forevertufc

Sit in the family stand,you will be able to stretch out in comfort,before,during,and after the match.in fact during& after you probably wont notice any difference.;)
fordysutton ,have you a secret to share ,seem to know an awfull lot about our subperb ground ,a closet gull has been un-earthed:)

Last edited:

PafcLad

You should find the away end quite good, noisy atmosphere. Mention you hate ECFC and you'll get free drinks for the rest of the night!
Aldershot hate Exeter?
:S

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Aldershot hate Exeter?
:S
Nothing to do with personally (I hope), relates to a cup tie a few years ago.

PafcLad

Nothing to do with personally (I hope), relates to a cup tie a few years ago.
Pitch invasion I believe?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm actually going to the Gulls vs Aldershot match tommorow.
I understand your feelings, Shaun. You really need to get away from football for a while, and may I congratulate you on choosing the right place to do it;)

PafcLad

I understand your feelings, Shaun. You really need to get away from football for a while, and may I congratulate you on choosing the right place to do it;)
Aha lol.
How do you know my name though :lol:?

Last edited:

Ashecfc

Made I laugh :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pitch invasion I believe?
Not as such, misunderstanding on numbers turning up.

Also, there is some resentment that they started back at the bottom of the football pyramid and paid nothing to their creditors, whilst we didn't and paid some money to our creditors.