• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirts

milts

I assume we are keeping last season's shirts?

Plymouth have released their new shirts. I see they have badly copied our away kit.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Blue-colour-Plymouth-Argyle-reveal-kit-2013-14/story-19206347-detail/story.html

huxwar

Plymouth have released their new shirts. I see they have badly copied our away kit.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Blue-colour-Plymouth-Argyle-reveal-kit-2013-14/story-19206347-detail/story.html
Maybe they want our away record from last season!!!

Grecian68

as per usual, we'll leave it to the last possible minute to let the fans know whats happening with any news shirts.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm under the impression we're keeping the same shirts for next season ...

Grecian68

I'm under the impression we're keeping the same shirts for next season ...
Most clubs normally change at least one for commercial reasons, my monies on changing the away one to yellow like Brazil.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Quite so. That's why I thought my observation worth making.

Grecian68

Quite so. That's why I thought my observation worth making.
would be nice to stick to last seasons especially the lucky away blue shirt, would save a few pennies as well.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair to them, both them Puma kits look pretty decent. Ignoring the green and white of course.

Mackster

So, are the club not missing a trick by not releasing a Brazil Centenary shirt? I'm sure it would have a similar success to the 2004 black Centenary shirt (before everyone adopted black as a 2nd shirt), especially if it was in the Brazil yellow/green with the World Cup coming up. Everyone in Exeter would buy one, even those who don't have a close affiliation to the club.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Mackster, I am very very hopeful that they will. Maybe as a surprise third kit. Don't forget the market isn't just dear old Exeter, Brazil is a pretty big place too. If only we had the facility to sell them online ...