• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirt Sponsorhip

grecian55

Eddie Stobart quitting Carlisle shirt sponsorship after 19 years, at the end of the season ,Exeter are now 3rd in the "league" of shirt sponsors with Flybe being there since 2003 ,only Afc Wimbledon and Bury in front of us .

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As may be likely the shirt sponsorship deal will come to an end this season, hopefully our commercial department are touting potential sponsors, can I just say could we avoid Gambling companies please

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What is the big deal with gambling companies ? TBH I really don't care who we have on a shirt as long as the put enough money in our pockets, If you don't like their sponsorship of us then simple just don't buy a shirt or ask the club for a shirt without it on ! They sponsor teams so their logo will mostly be seen on the tv.
Millions and millions of people use betting companies over the world with no real problem every day , my mate has a bet on City every time we play and at the end of football season that's it no more bets til next year.

Last edited:

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is the big deal with gambling companies ? TBH I really don't care who we have on a shirt as long as the put enough money in our pockets, If you don't like their sponsorship of us then simple just don't buy a shirt or ask the club for a shirt without it on ! They sponsor teams so their logo will mostly be seen on the tv.
Millions and millions of people use betting companies over the world with no real problem every day , my mate has a bet on City every time we play and at the end of football season that's it no more bets til next year.
What's his Win/loss ratio Ramone, Is he normally up or down?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's his Win/loss ratio Ramone, Is he normally up or down?
Mate tbh he puts a £5 on the 4-1 every game so probably evens itself out over a year or so , when it does come in he always buys the beers in the pub next game as well.

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mate tbh he puts a £5 on the 4-1 every game so probably evens itself out over a year or so , when it does come in he always buys the beers in the pub next game as well.
Same as RHK does.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Same as RHK does.
I know they stand on the BB and tell each other what odds each one got for the game.