• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Weds. V Exeter City Match-day thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair to Caprice he did seem to set up out three best chances yesterday, including the goal.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What resources are those then?…..we also had twice as many shots and 4 times as many corners as you…..hardly scraping
You have forgotten the 2 penalties GRECIANS were denied .

I was there and neither were penalties to me and if given against us would be seriously complaining. Referees don't need to be good or bad, just consistent and the replacement yesterday on the whole was.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
The debate about the shortage of playing resources of the respective clubs.....is beginning to sound like the Four Yorkshiremen sketch.

Oh,hang on...

tonykellowfan

I did not see this game only the highlights. Both Coley and Key missed chances they should have scored (although I appreciate posters are saying that they both played well). Sparkes seemed to be a fault for the second goal, I can't imagine that GC is going to keep Sparkes, he will go the way of Jay and Dieng back to L2.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I honestly can't believe we live in an era where we are arguing with a Sheffield Wednesday fan about resources...

We have either done brilliantly to get to this point or they're a mess - probably a bit of both.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I honestly can't believe we live in an era where we are arguing with a Sheffield Wednesday fan about resources...

We have either done brilliantly to get to this point or they're a mess - probably a bit of both.
It's great isn't it. I mentioned David Stockdale earlier - I wonder how many City players are earning more than their reserve keeper; probably one or two at most.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another good number of travelling fans!