• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday (h) ticket availability

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will the Club potentially "shoot themselves in the foot" by attempting to charge fans for admission ? How successful has this been so far I wonder ? :unsure:
Didn't the admission come with a free pint? If so, on the face of it, this seems like a reasonable way to manage numbers.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't the admission come with a free pint? If so, on the face of it, this seems like a reasonable way to manage numbers.
It did, but how successful was it ? I don't know, which is why I am asking the question ?

grecIAN Harris

Sorry if I have missed this mentioned before or elsewhere, is the game likely to go ahead on this date and at this time with England due to play at 19.00 (should be get past Senegal!!)?
Why would a game SIX DAYS BEFORE have any effect on this game? England play Senegal this Sunday, Dec 5th, at 7pm. Is somebody having an extreme senior moment?

Colesman Ballz

Why would a game SIX DAYS BEFORE have any effect on this game? England play Senegal this Sunday, Dec 5th, at 7pm. Is somebody having an extreme senior moment?
Oops, they are NOT talking about the Senegal match, but the potential QF match which we would play in if we beat Senegal ! When do you start drawing YOUR pension ? :p

fred binneys head

Somebody is, yes.

grecIAN Harris

😯I've obviously misread something. That's the trouble when you have to take your glasses off to read your mobile and don't.🤨🤭

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
😯I've obviously misread something. That's the trouble when you have to take your glasses off to read your mobile and don't.🤨🤭
Isn't older age wid galsses wunderfall!
UTC

Boyo

It did, but how successful was it ? I don't know, which is why I am asking the question ?
I saw some pictures of the first England match in the Centre Spot and it looked full (if not rammed).

Grecian Max

Hoping for the game to be put back to 1pm for selfish reasons (already have a ticket but also want to go to Bath to watch England v France/Argentina if we don't **** up the Last 16)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping for the game to be put back to 1pm for selfish reasons (already have a ticket but also want to go to Bath to watch England v France/Argentina if we don't **** up the Last 16)
Good call. I'd be on a train if we play given it's a 7pm kick off for England if we beat Senegal.