• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday (h) ticket availability

Aug 21, 2021
Just watched 2nd half of Derby v Wednesday - Stockdale a bit hesitant under crosses plus poor at kicking out under pressure.
Palmer (# 3 R Back) looks a bit slow when turned but Dele-Bashiru (# 17 midfield) looks a handfull and covers midfield runners well.
Wilks (#7 L winger) on as sub looks a handful too.
Wow….im staggered to read this.

Palmer (generally a right back but more than adequate at centre back which is where he played aga8ns5 Derby) would win most people‘s player of the season if voted for now) and Dele Bashiru, whilst what you are correct in what you say about his attributes is very hot and cold

Wilks is absolute dog *****…..if you asked any Wednesday player which player they would let go if they had to choose one then Wilkes would win 90% of the vote (Mighten, on loan From Forest would get the other 10%)

you are spot on re Stockdale though


Staff member
May 27, 2007
League 1
My extra tickets haven't turned up :(

Will have to get them reprinted I suppose after the stadium tour.