• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Server Reboot overnight (23&24th Oct)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Scheduled for 3.30am, hopefully it'll work okay and the match day thread will be in fine fettle by the time I wake tomorrow morning :)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scheduled for 3.30am, hopefully it'll work okay and the match day thread will be in fine fettle by the time I wake tomorrow morning :)
Night Owls will not be happy :mad:

David Treharne

Night Owls will not be happy :mad:
What is your evidence for this outrageous statement? Those of us who are routinely awake at 03.30, and working hard, are usually of the most cheerful disposition. It is, after all the time when you are least likely to be troubled by pesky cold callers, have to engage in pointless conversations or answer ridiculous questions, e mails or feeds on twitter. I love it, me.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What server reboot ?

Alistair20000

What is your evidence for this outrageous statement? Those of us who are routinely awake at 03.30, and working hard, are usually of the most cheerful disposition. It is, after all the time when you are least likely to be troubled by pesky cold callers, have to engage in pointless conversations or answer ridiculous questions, e mails or feeds on twitter. I love it, me.
While that is all true, a quick dip into Exeweb at 03:30 - 04:00 to see if Indo is pounding away on his keyboard can be a mildly pleasant interlude. :) An avenue of pleasure closed off this particular morning.

iscalad

While that is all true, a quick dip into Exeweb at 03:30 - 04:00 to see if Indo is pounding away on his keyboard can be a mildly pleasant interlude. :) An avenue of pleasure closed off this particular morning.
So many euphemisms.

David Treharne

I love a euphemism, me! Particularly those that include any pounding on the keyboard references!