• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Senior Reds

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reminder Senior Reds are hosting :-

Head of Recruitment Marcus Flitcroft who will be giving an audio visual presentation on his role at the club in the Trust Suite on Thursday 30th March.

Marcus is a key member of the backroom staff and has the official title "Head of Recruitment".

If you'd like to hear more about Marcus's role at the club, please feel free to come along.

Doors will open at 5.30pm for refreshments, with the session starting at 6.30pm

All supporters are welcome to join us at what will be a fascinating evening.

A

AliGlover

Hi, everyone.

I have been asked to publicise the Senior Reds fan group on these fine pages.

Information can be found here.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/fans/grecians-groups/senior-reds/

We have regular meetings and the next two are as follows...

Tuesday 10th October - Eric Welsh - Many of us remember Eric as a tricky right winger who played for the Grecians from 1959 to 1965, before transferring to Carlisle United. He made 105 appearances for our club, scoring 19 goals, and went on to earn 4 caps for Northern Ireland. Eric is travelling up from Torbay to talk to us, so please join us for the evening to welcome him and to share both his and your memories. This session will be held in the Boardroom at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.

Wednesday 18th October - Mike Mullarkey - This is our September meeting that's been put back a few weeks. It's not every week that we have a World Cup Final Linesman as our guest, and we're delighted that Mike has found time in his busy schedule to talk to us about his career, and his current role. As well as answering any questions, Mike has kindly agreed to bring along some of his memorabilia, including his World Cup Final medal. Now that's not something you get the chance to see every day. The event will take place in the Family Room, formerly known as the Grecian Centre, at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.

These are very interesting meetings, listening to the memories of people involved in football. Tea/coffee and cake/biscuits are provided. A donation is asked for these.

I'm personally looking forward to the Mike Mullarkey talk, as is my wife, whom I'm dragging along to this one. :)

You can e-mail Phil Bater
[email protected]

for further information.

UTC

Dave
I think we can do without your information, there is enough information on the forum as it is.

flakey pasty

that would be a really good one to record and make available for those who can't make it or live a long way away (even if its just the presentation, not the Q&A, which is recorded, which I hope will be possible)

iscalad

I think we can do without your information, there is enough information on the forum as it is.
Who pulled your plonker??.
I have been requested to put the information on Exeweb. If you have a problem I would suggest you take it up with the Senior Reds committee.

andrew p long

I have been requested to put the information on Exeweb. If you have a problem I would suggest you take it up with the Senior Reds committee.
did you notice how many posts......?

iscalad

did you notice how many posts......?
I'm flattered......

Colesman Ballz

It's very debatable whose plonker is in fact being pulled here ! :p

iscalad

It's very debatable whose plonker is in fact being pulled here ! :p
I don't understand. Bit thick.

Colesman Ballz

I don't understand. Bit thick.
Don't worry "Rodders" ! :)

iscalad

Don't worry "Rodders" ! :)