• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Senior Reds

Bridgy 81

Judging from the back of heads good to see that Exewebers are so active - short beds or rough headboards ?
UTC
I’ve worn my hair short for many years 🙂
Plus, I told someone once that I only wore glasses to make myself look more intelligent, he said I should have bought a bigger pair!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I even introduced myself to Spoonz Red E in the Club Shop before the meeting.
Good to meet you.
Now get back to the music quiz to snatch glory back! :cool:

John Delve was great.
I did think of getting some-one to show my Advent quiz picture clue of 2021 with 'John Delve' as the answer.
But thought better of it - you can probably see why ... :whistle:

tom_ecfc

The Grecians had a decent record in the League Cup in those days, rarely went out in the first round.
Info on how we did in the League Cup here - https://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/5306

Oldsmobile-88

Info on how we did in the League Cup here - https://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/5306
A few wonderful memories there from 73/74 until 1981/82. Then 1989/90.

iscalad

Members and friends are welcome to come to the Trust Suite on the afternoon of Tuesday 31st January, when we'll be taking a look back over 2022 from an Exeter City FC perspective and the world of football in general. We'll be joined by Andrew Barge and Vic Morgan of Radio Devon fame, who'll share some of their memories from earlier years, and all attending will have the chance to contribute their favourite moments from the last year. If time permits, we'll discuss what might happen in 2023.

Doors open at 1pm for refreshments with a 2pm start.

All welcome.

iscalad

Bump
All supporters are welcome to join the Senior Reds in the Supporters' Trust Suite at SJP on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 31 when we'll be taking a look back over 2022 from an Exeter City FC perspective and the world of football in general.

Special guests will be Andrew Barge and Vic Morgan of Radio Devon fame, who'll share some of their memories from earlier years, and all attending will have the chance to contribute their favourite moments from both the last year and seasons gone by.

If time permits, the discussion will turn to what might happen in 2023.

Doors open at 1pm for refreshments with a 2pm start and all are welcome.

Bridgy 81

Bump
All supporters are welcome to join the Senior Reds in the Supporters' Trust Suite at SJP on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 31 when we'll be taking a look back over 2022 from an Exeter City FC perspective and the world of football in general.

Special guests will be Andrew Barge and Vic Morgan of Radio Devon fame, who'll share some of their memories from earlier years, and all attending will have the chance to contribute their favourite moments from both the last year and seasons gone by.

If time permits, the discussion will turn to what might happen in 2023.

Doors open at 1pm for refreshments with a 2pm start and all are welcome.
Unfortunately I’m going to miss this one.
I have some work overnight tonight then some other commitments locally to me tomorrow afternoon and evening.
I do plan to drive to Exeter the day after though for a Senior Reds Committee Meeting and I hope to come down again for our ‘Tale of Two Footballs’ talk next week.

iscalad

Tuesday 31st January will be the last day of the current transfer window. Will there be any late comings and goings to the Grecians squad? We obviously don't know at the moment.

However one thing we do know is that we have a meeting that same afternoon in the Trust Suite, and you can guarantee we'll be keeping up to date with any ins and out on the playing front.

So why not come along and join us as we discuss our favourite memories from years gone by, look back over 2022 and forward to the rest of this season in the company of Vic Morgan and Andrew Barge.

Doors open 1pm for refreshments and social chat, with the meeting starting at 2pm.

All supporters are welcome to attend and share their memories.

Colesman Ballz

This could end up like a trip to the pub has often become these days, with everyone just sat around and "glued" to their phones ! :)

iscalad

327014203_922319438780613_2912923558877322088_n.jpg

The above poster mostly tells you what you need to know, with the only details to add are that it'll be doors open at 1pm for the usual refreshments and the meeting will start at 2pm.

The session has been arranged by Martin Weiler and all supporters are welcome.