• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Semi-finals

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good call there Hants. :D
I think I said jinxed not humiliated!

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks mate, will probably calm down now and finish 6,7-0..
One thing right tonight anyway..

rp42

Hope the dutch can win tomorrow, otherwise how can you decide between who you want to win out of the germans and the Argentinians?

Six nil!

BOOOOOOO!!!!(rofl)
Just what I was saying to my lad,and he say's why? and my reply do you not study history at school(swear)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
how ****ed would you have been if you had money on 7-0 and the Brazilians go and get one back right at the end?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair, I tipped Germay :)

Mr Jinx

The happiest man in Britain tonight? A close contest between Mourinho and the finance director at Chelsea!

StroudGrecian

Hope the dutch can win tomorrow, otherwise how can you decide between who you want to win out of the germans and the Argentinians?
Au contraire, the Dutch are their usual arrogant and unpleasant selves, let's hope the Argies stuff 'em and set up the final that will grace this superb world cup between two talented and likeable teams - Germany and Argentina.

DB9

Germany ripped Brazil apart but all this about Neymar is crap, They have struggle all through, Said after the QF they had one hand on the WC, They are a very poor Brazil side and deserved exactly what they got, The Germans never got out of 2nd gear, Hopefully Holland will win and we can see a European win on South American soil

grecIAN Harris

Au contraire, the Dutch are their usual arrogant and unpleasant selves, let's hope the Argies stuff 'em and set up the final that will grace this superb world cup between two talented and likeable teams - Germany and Argentina.
I'm sure you're having some kind of mental turn and really meant to say 'Germans' here.
The future's bright. The future's orange. C'mon Holland!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on you Argentinians!!(y)