• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
So did I. Same as last year. I can take a single ticket easily in my pocket. Although I always have my phone on me, faffing around to find the bar code/QR code when I'm in a queue annoys me. Old school.
Plus if you can‘t go it’s easier to let someone else use your ticket.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
And should your battery happen to die....tough luck (as increasing numbers of rail travellers are now finding to their huge cost when the "Revenue Protection Gestapo" happen to be on their particular train.

Technology is wonderful when it works...but when it fails?????
Then you go to a ticket booth, give the lovely people your details and they print a ticket. I had to do this a couple of times when I left my paper one at home. Never happened though last season with my e-ticket 😉

Thames Valley Red

Have to say that sales look great, for those that consider me negative, there is a huge positive from me. I bought 3 and am looking forward to my physical tickets to come through.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plus if you can‘t go it’s easier to let someone else use your ticket.
Is it? Pretty sure I can send my .pdf to someone from anywhere right up to kick off but with a paper one I'd have to post it or meet them somewhere.

#JustSaying

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to say that sales look great, for those that consider me negative, there is a huge positive from me. I bought 3 and am looking forward to my physical tickets to come through.
#Project6000SeasonTickets

Rosencrantz

Then you go to a ticket booth, give the lovely people your details and they print a ticket. I had to do this a couple of times when I left my paper one at home. Never happened though last season with my e-ticket 😉
I've had to do that as well on occasion. Always feel a bit sheepish doing but there is this lovely guy called Mike who sorts it all for you no bother 😉

IndoMike

@IndoMike I've just put Ruritania in to my app and it says no station found. Does it go under a different name? Looking for new places to visit 🙂
You have to jump off the train when it's still moving...Ruritania can't afford to build stations yet..

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

Still can't see that season ticket sales is any indication of financial success over the season. Its been identified that last season ST sales were low following uncertainly after twelve months of coronavirus. We however did pull in decent crowds particularly during our exciting run in, those crowds were largely paying full price. I estimate that I spent £340 on tickets last year and yet next season I will only have spent £249, must be the same for many fans. Can't see any reason to celebrate our sales, especially with inflation raging at 10%.

JCWhoosh

Still can't see that season ticket sales is any indication of financial success over the season. Its been identified that last season ST sales were low following uncertainly after twelve months of coronavirus. We however did pull in decent crowds particularly during our exciting run in, those crowds were largely paying full price. I estimate that I spent £340 on tickets last year and yet next season I will only have spent £249, must be the same for many fans. Can't see any reason to celebrate our sales, especially with inflation raging at 10%.
It is guaranteed income to the club which surely has to be a good thing. It is also an indication of a larger number of fans at the ground so potential sales in the bars, canteens and club shop. They will still get plenty of walk ins on day to add what is already on the coffers. I'm wondering what the potential avarage attendance will be. Hopefully +6k with all the tickets sold. Its amazing to see our club securing more fans in light of the state of inflation etc we are all witnessing.