• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Large increase of on the gate prices. £28 to sit. I paid £32 to watch a Premier league match last week!
But which did you enjoy more?! ;-)

KentGrecian

But which did you enjoy more?! ;-)
The silky Grecians of course! I understand the club has to cover higher costs with these difficult times we are living in but its disappointing as I won't be able to justify coming as much as I'd like.

Coppers

I think season ticket prices do seem good value, only a small increase on early bird from 414 to 430 but match day prices do seem excessive, a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children would be 80 quid for a family day out. I wouldn't pay that. However I am a season ticket holder and take my 2 children which isn't bad value, especially at the moment 😁

KentGrecian

"... and although we are not able to offer it this season, we hope to introduce payment by instalments in the future."

This begs the question why not? Would make a huge difference to many.

Boyo

It's a shame that some of the ideas earlier in this thread have not been implemented. The rigidity of a season ticket feels very old fashioned and is likely off-putting for many.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I loved the flexi ticket me!

scottus86

Crazy prices, the club should reconsider.

With the cost of living crisis, some people might only be able to make it once every 2 months or may just watch ifollow matches when possible.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is a continuing trend in football towards encouraging people to buy in advance. As I understand it 'advance' tickets can be bought online even on the day (is that right? Could you get advance price by buying on your phone 30 minutes before kick off?). Its a lot cheaper for the club and also enables fans to flow through the turnstiles more quickly.

(Some clubs are not giving fans the option of pay on the gate! At Kidderminster Harriers it is now (effectively) close to compulsory to buy in advance electronically. At the start of the season I tried to buy at the usual turnstile half an hour before kick off... BUT... I got directed to the ticket office, where not only was the price 16% higher, but the paper ticket then had to be produced via Kiddy's ageing and wheezing photocopying machine. It took four minutes, during which time the queue behind me lengthened and other ticketless fans started to realise that - at 4 minutes per ticket - they weren't going to get in before kick off. I buy electronically now!)

I hope Kent Grecian and the many others in a similar position will be able to take advantage of the cheaper 'advance' tickets.

Red Nose

Crikey. Our season ticket prices were already higher than most of our lower league rivals and £28 for a walk-up seated ticket, is well,...... ouch.

I guess the increase for season tickets is less compared to individual match tickets, which does make them more appealing, but that very much feels the "stick" approach, rather than offering incentives or schemes as a "carrot".

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crazy prices, the club should reconsider.
Is it? Can you imagine how much just the cost of turning on the floodlights has increased in the last six months?