• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The only reason I could think of is if you weren't sure whether you'd be in the area or not, perhaps for work purposes, only to find out after the early bird deadline that you would be, so decide to then buy a ticket.
Probably all Gemini’s who just can’t decide what to do :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Were at home waiting for me to return from Lancashire. Not long now!

Red Devon

Mine landed on the doormat Saturday.

denzel

They still do paper tickets? I have mine on the phone, I thought that was the only option.

iscalad

They still do paper tickets? I have mine on the phone, I thought that was the only option.
Old school is the way forward

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Old school is the way forward
Old School forever - Paper is the way forward (y)

wiveygrecian

So much better than on the phone!! Real tickets !!

Attachments

Thames Valley Red

My 3 arrived. Exciting stuff. thanks and well done.

Exehausted

I'm probably the only one to have this minor problem, but usually when you open the pouch the ticket on the top is for the first game and then through to the last match. This time however they were in reverse order. I soon put them the right way around, but just in case you just take out the first ticket without checking it ( as I know someone who did once after a match had been cancelled) it could be awkward!

Devon Red

I'm probably the only one to have this minor problem, but usually when you open the pouch the ticket on the top is for the first game and then through to the last match. This time however they were in reverse order. I soon put them the right way around, but just in case you just take out the first ticket without checking it ( as I know someone who did once after a match had been cancelled) it could be awkward!
Noticed this, first ticket was Morecambe at home and I did have a little panic before realising Port Vale was at the back.