• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
At those matchday prices visiting fans may be singing "Can we play you every week ?"
Interesting that older concessions start at 60. A couple of other L2 clubs have the same age for that concession..Salford are one & I think Sutton were the other, maybe Newport too, come to think of it. After passing that milestone last year it’s something that I notice now...Hants usually pays the full price without looking 😎😁

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would buy a season ticket after the early bird deadline. You're either getting one or you aren't, and any delay must be down to waiting for pay day or similar, in which case you'd buy before the deadline. What reason could you possibly have for buying one at full price instead of getting one early?
One issue is the actual days the matches are played, shift workers can't always get to midweek games so make the decision once the fixtures are released.

iscalad

Interesting that older concessions start at 60. A couple of other L2 clubs have the same age for that concession..Salford are one & I think Sutton were the other, maybe Newport too, come to think of it. After passing that milestone last year it’s something that I notice now...Hants usually pays the full price without looking 😎😁
Youngsters...too busy looking at their Twitter feeds to see what's going on around them. :rolleyes:

Antony Moxey

One issue is the actual days the matches are played, shift workers can't always get to midweek games so make the decision once the fixtures are released.
Not sure on that, there's pretty much always a certain number of midweek games every season. Besides, the early bird prices more than cover that at the fat end of a tenner off per game if you're in the seats - it's an awful lot of games free.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crawley have massively reduced their season ticket and pay-on-the-day prices. https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/june/202223-season-ticket-prices-announced/

They are clearly trying to increase crowds with a very attractive pricing structure. Will be interesting to see how it works.
Huge gamble on their part. Sounds like a nice idea in principle but to reduce both the price of season tickets and matchday prices in one hit will lead to a massive dent in the cash flow. As we all know unless the team is regularly winning matches you could slash prices to a fiver and it still wouldnt entice punters to come! There will be many clubs much more competitive than Crawley in L2 so I just hope these investors have deep pockets otherwise this could all end in tears methinks

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would buy a season ticket after the early bird deadline. You're either getting one or you aren't, and any delay must be down to waiting for pay day or similar, in which case you'd buy before the deadline. What reason could you possibly have for buying one at full price instead of getting one early?
Not everyone is as decisive as you. There are always some who have a variety of reasons for delaying until later - cashflow, waiting to find out about jobs or holidays, family commitments, health issues, mix of midweek fixtures, dates of key games, etc etc. Even the full price season may be worth it for some who can't or won't commit right now but hopes by the end of July to be able to attend regularly. A few people buy a ST even knowing it's not the most cost effective decision for them personally, as a gesture. People have differing motivations.

But as I said earlier, I do expect there will be fewer than usual this year.

Colesman Ballz

Huge gamble on their part. Sounds like a nice idea in principle but to reduce both the price of season tickets and matchday prices in one hit will lead to a massive dent in the cash flow. As we all know unless the team is regularly winning matches you could slash prices to a fiver and it still wouldnt entice punters to come! There will be many clubs much more competitive than Crawley in L2 so I just hope these investors have deep pockets otherwise this could all end in tears methinks
Begs the question of just who are the owners of Crawley these days ? I recall a Brighton Night Club owner in our Conference days, then there was talk of Far East "Boiler Room" operators, and then ownership moving to Turkey. :unsure:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only reason I could think of is if you weren't sure whether you'd be in the area or not, perhaps for work purposes, only to find out after the early bird deadline that you would be, so decide to then buy a ticket.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crawley have massively reduced their season ticket and pay-on-the-day prices. https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/june/202223-season-ticket-prices-announced/

They are clearly trying to increase crowds with a very attractive pricing structure. Will be interesting to see how it works.
Fair play to them. In this current day it's as rare as hens teeth to find a price reduction on anything!

Ash

Youngsters...too busy looking at their Twitter feeds to see what's going on around them. :rolleyes:
Twitter? Nah, kids are looking at Tik Tok and Snap!