• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Red Bill

On the club's Facebook feed they replied to someone setting out the split of season tickets between the Big Bank and seats.

Apparently there are around 1500 season tickets purchased for the Bank, and 1600 purchased for seats split roughly between the two stands.
The big bank is roughly 50% of SJP's capacity so that sounds about right.

Red Bill

The big bank is roughly 50% of SJP's capacity so that sounds about right.
Home capacity that is.

Boyo

There’s very few “good” seats left for non-season ticket holders.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder what is a reasonable target before the start of the season? 3500 or even 4000?

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what is a reasonable target before the start of the season? 3500 or even 4000?

I'd guess most have purchased under early bird this time. Sales started later than normal, promotion raised the profile, and the Club's media team did a great selling job. Another couple of hundred?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd guess most have purchased under early bird this time. Sales started later than normal, promotion raised the profile, and the Club's media team did a great selling job. Another couple of hundred?
That would be my view too.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another factor will be incoming players.
If we make a "marquee":signing that excites the fans we might attract some more ST buyers. Otherwise I don't think we'll sell many more, but very happy with the 3100 already purchased

Boyo

Crawley have massively reduced their season ticket and pay-on-the-day prices. https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/june/202223-season-ticket-prices-announced/

They are clearly trying to increase crowds with a very attractive pricing structure. Will be interesting to see how it works.

Antony Moxey

I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would buy a season ticket after the early bird deadline. You're either getting one or you aren't, and any delay must be down to waiting for pay day or similar, in which case you'd buy before the deadline. What reason could you possibly have for buying one at full price instead of getting one early?

Colesman Ballz

Crawley have massively reduced their season ticket and pay-on-the-day prices. https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/june/202223-season-ticket-prices-announced/

They are clearly trying to increase crowds with a very attractive pricing structure. Will be interesting to see how it works.
At those matchday prices visiting fans may be singing "Can we play you every week ?"