• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

OmanGrecian

Prices from 1981

0EDD07E8-5E9F-4C64-98DC-309D376CBA7B.jpeg

!luke!

has anyone had an issue trying to purchase a seaosn ticket for the big bank? It says to select a 'space' but no spaces left to click on?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Iirc the first ST I bought(or my parents did to be accurate) was a £4.50 Juvenile standing for the 73/74 season.
I think the admission was 25p on the gate, so if you went to every game you had 5 ‘free’ plus a ST allowed you free entry to the first round of the League Cup.

Oldsmobile-88

has anyone had an issue trying to purchase a seaosn ticket for the big bank? It says to select a 'space' but no spaces left to click on?
Maybe a system error.

You can email [email protected]

Boyo

1654073736303.jpeg

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Iirc the first ST I bought(or my parents did to be accurate) was a £4.50 Juvenile standing for the 73/74 season.
I think the admission was 25p on the gate, so if you went to every game you had 5 ‘free’ plus a ST allowed you free entry to the first round of the League Cup.
These are the sort of prices that would suit me today!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Email from the Club

The League One fixtures are announced on June 23 at 9am and we will aim to get etickets sent out from the week beginning July 4, after all fixture dates and times have been finalised.

Postal orders and collections will be available from approximately the week beginning July 11, please bare with us as we have well over 1000 more to produce this year. We will communicate once season tickets are ready for collection/post.

iscalad

Email from the Club
Yes, just got mine.
Can someone explain to the writer the difference between bare and bear, 😊

That's interesting to see. Using the Bank of England's own inflation calculator, that puts the equivalent price for an ECFC season ticket in today's prices as £140.09p.

Seems as if football really has got more expensive.

That table also shows First Division Manchester City as the cheapest season tickets in English football in 1981 at just £26 then or £80 in today's money.

I estimate it would take Jack Grealish approx 2 minutes and 40 secs to earn £80 from his reported £300,000 per week salary.