• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

lamrobhero

I think that there should be a facility whereby you can pay for season tickets monthly over a year albeit at a dearer price than those who pay all at once. Might mean that season tickets reach a wider clientele.

KentGrecian

Trust membership is an easier way to attain gold status on the priority system. I live too far to go to home games but the trust membership means I can have access to closer to home away games if they are in high demand!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think that there should be a facility whereby you can pay for season tickets monthly over a year albeit at a dearer price than those who pay all at once. Might mean that season tickets reach a wider clientele.
There has been previously.
Spread payments but paid in advance to avoid it being a credit loan - based on the regular season ticket price rather than early saver.
I'm not sure what's being considered this year.

This is from 2019-20

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know if/when we'll know when early bird tickets go on sale?

denzel

Forest Green are freezing their season tickets. £391 for adults in the seats

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Forest Green are freezing their season tickets. £391 for adults in the seats
I think some difficult decisions need to be made by clubs. Their costs will rise considerably but many fans may well view a season ticket as a luxury and one area to save money.

Antony Moxey

It would seem perfectly reasonable from the club's point of view to put the price up if we were playing in a higher division, but given how much everything else is rising I agree with Hants in that many may well see it as one price rise too far and not something they can justify. Personally I cannot see any valid reasons for a price rise, especially given the windfalls we've received in recent times.

BigBankAl

Anyone have an idea when the club will be announcing the plans for STs for next year?

Clearly there’s the consideration of promotion, inflation in general etc, but I was wondering if previously there had been early bird periods etc?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On sale

KentGrecian

Large increase of on the gate prices. £28 to sit. I paid £32 to watch a Premier league match last week!