• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Red Nose

I'd definitely suggest forwarding these ideas to [email protected]

The ticketing system we have now is more flexible than the one we had previously.
I can't promise your ideas will be taken up (that's for others to decide) but I do think they are positive food for thought and deserve consideration.
Thanks Spoonz, I'll do that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm guaranteed my spot on the Big Bank for a cup game.

Maybe I won't renew and save some money. Thanks for the money saving tip!

Matt Russell

I'm guaranteed my spot on the Big Bank for a cup game.

Maybe I won't renew and save some money. Thanks for the money saving tip!
What, and miss out on those away days when numbers are restricted.🙂

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great opening post and the modern technology really does offer the chance to be very innovative. I don't how practical these ideas are or how popular they would be but you could autmoatically offer fans a free ticket to a sixth match when they've bought tickets to five matches or a Saturdays only season ticket that automatically refunds fans if a game is moved from a Saturday.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just put some monies in a savings account from my bonus in anticipation of early bird access will be soon. I'm expecting an increase but hopefully not too great.

I miss too many games to make it worthwhile but like being in the gold priority group.
Might be interested in these then!

Boyo

Great opening post and the modern technology really does offer the chance to be very innovative. I don't how practical these ideas are or how popular they would be but you could autmoatically offer fans a free ticket to a sixth match when they've bought tickets to five matches or a Saturdays only season ticket that automatically refunds fans if a game is moved from a Saturday.
I think flexibility is the key. People want to support the club as much as possible, but with the squeeze on finances people need to feel they are getting value. I often cannot attend evening games due to work so haven't had a season ticket for years, so I like the idea of a Saturday only ticket. Alternatively the credit back for missed games is a cracking suggestion. I'd get a season ticket if I knew I'd build up a credit for any games I couldn't attend.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think flexibility is the key. People want to support the club as much as possible, but with the squeeze on finances people need to feel they are getting value. I often cannot attend evening games due to work so haven't had a season ticket for years, so I like the idea of a Saturday only ticket. Alternatively the credit back for missed games is a cracking suggestion. I'd get a season ticket if I knew I'd build up a credit for any games I couldn't attend.
I agree. The traditional season ticket does feel like a very old-fashioned one-size-fits-all solution and the modern technology does hopefully offer the chance for some interesting and innovative solutions.

Boyo

A quick scan around other clubs does suggest however that our prices are typically higher than elsewhere. I paid £414 for an adult ticket and £99 for my 6 year old at the early bird. At Mansfield (for example) seats cost £375 and £0 for under 7's. Cardiff is £329 + £49 (seating along the side).
Just done the same, and actually I'd argue that our prices are much higher than elsewhere.

Prices for seats along the side elsewhere (this is a combination of 21/22 and 22/23 prices):
£250 Salford
£295 Scunny
£315 Newport
£360 Crawley
£362 Carlisle
£357 Walsall
£342 Tranmere
£320 Swindon
£400 Stevenage

I've not looked at every league two club and I couldn't find the info for some others, but Bristol Rovers was the only place which was more expensive than SJP (for seats along the side of the pitch) at £440. I also didn't note the prices for kids, but they appeared much cheaper.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just done the same, and actually I'd argue that our prices are much higher than elsewhere.

Prices for seats along the side elsewhere (this is a combination of 21/22 and 22/23 prices):
£250 Salford
£295 Scunny
£315 Newport
£360 Crawley
£362 Carlisle
£357 Walsall
£342 Tranmere
£320 Swindon
£400 Stevenage

I've not looked at every league two club and I couldn't find the info for some others, but Bristol Rovers was the only place which was more expensive than SJP (for seats along the side of the pitch) at £440. I also didn't note the prices for kids, but they appeared much cheaper.
You have to pay for quality ;)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

£250 Salford
£295 Scunny
£315 Newport
£360 Crawley
£362 Carlisle
£357 Walsall
£342 Tranmere
£320 Swindon
£400 Stevenage

I would be interested how we compare in terms of our cheapest tickets. I may have a look.