• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tend to agree but when we played Argyle last the safety group and police recommended that the space should be empty.
It'll be interesting to see what the advice is next time.
This. It's not our decision, the Rozzers and SAG decide these things. They do tend to be over-cautious IMO but you can understand why. At the last Argyle game I was heading towards the ground in the bus following the big group of their fans walking up from the station and the atmosphere was tense, to put it mildly. Almost like the old days.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You mean for a whole season Block A cannot be offered for season tickets because maybe some fans might need to be segregated for one game or two?
No, the primary reason is to have the option to accomodate block and community bookings. We have had schools or Junior Grecians plus family filling the block in the past.

IndoMike

No, the primary reason is to have the option to accomodate block and community bookings. We have had schools or Junior Grecians plus family filling the block in the past.
Yep. I missed that Spoonz. My apologies.
Got it

Legohead

Banned
Is there a deposit payable and instalment plan available as can't seem to find any info on the FAQ's?

Spoonz Red E

Is there a deposit payable and instalment plan available as can't seem to find any info on the FAQ's?
The instalment plans we've offered for the past few seasons don't go on sale until later.
They have been at the full season ticket rate usually spread over 10 payments.
There would still be a season ticket saving compared to match day prices but not the early bird season ticket price as, in effect, payment is still outstanding at the end of the early bird cut off date.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All renewed, looking forward to being a Big Banker again.

budegrecian

All renewed, looking forward to being a Big Banker again.
Likewise.

City_Slicker

Is it possible to renew my season ticket in person at either the Club shop or reception?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is it possible to renew my season ticket in person at either the Club shop or reception?
The email says no. This is as part of the Covid regulations currently in place. You're going to have to phone up. (Ticket Phoneline on 01392 413952 between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. )

Red Devon

Renewed today same seat in the IPO.