• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Scott_Palfrey

That might be a while away yet! #COVID-19
A good point - but I’d still like it to happen, he’s clearly passionate about the club, so would be great to chat ECFC

StudentGrecian

Marketing needs to be globally not just locally as it seems, look at why a club supposedly owned by the fans has just 3000 members ?
Global marketing for a League 2 club?

How much marketing have you seen from other 4th Division clubs from around the world?

The club did well to link up with the Turkish 'youtuber' and get some coverage over there, does that count as global? Do you want them handing out flyers for the Trust in every country in the world?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Global marketing for a League 2 club?

How much marketing have you seen from other 4th Division clubs from around the world?

The club did well to link up with the Turkish 'youtuber' and get some coverage over there, does that count as global? Do you want them handing out flyers for the Trust in every country in the world?
We have a Norwegian branch of supporters

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A good point - but I’d still like it to happen, he’s clearly passionate about the club, so would be great to chat ECFC
A candidate for a "City and Me" video?

Scott_Palfrey

A candidate for a "City and Me" video?
Very much so!

Andy_H

We have a Norwegian branch of supporters
We also had an 'Alaskan Grecians' branch some years ago.

DB9

If you chaps think those posts were 'club bashing' I seriously don't know what to say to you. jw.
Dannyred's comments and observations were perfectly acceptable and he raises very valid points.
Perhaps if everyone ditched their histrionics these discussions would be much smoother.
In the past he has constantly griped about the club, Not doing this or that, We are small club, Its not a mentallity its a fact and we can't do the things he wants and just bashes the club for not doing things when its not feasable

Legohead

Banned
For such a small club we beat most of the bigger clubs into submission when it comes to considering fans, respecting fans, considering fans needs and replying swiftly and helpfully to any queries fans may have. This includes a lot of Championship clubs too i'd say. Customer service and consideration to supporters needs is second to none. As I've said before. If i'm happy then the club must be doing something right. The club might not have the resources but it has the will and the commitment to strive to improve all areas.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be buying mine soon. Need something to look forward to!

IndoMike

Winning 'Best Fan Engagement' Club clearly isn't enough for some people.

The Social Media always makes me smile, and isn't over done. I especially liked Saturday's effort, making the MK Dons game appear as live from the build ups, to warm ups, in-game commentary and through to the interviews. Simple, but no doubt lots of work behind the scenes and really well done.

But yes, we should do more to market the club to say Indonesia and Arizona where there is a global audience for a 4th tier English side.
Hey! What's this argument got to do with me!?