• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You have evidence and know this because........?
there is no evidence.. and just because he claims many fans have this impression he has, doesn't make it true.....

OmanGrecian

120 renewed so far 👍
Is DannyRed one of them? 😉

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn’t waste my time as many fans feel it’s a closed shop.
Assertion masquerading as evidence. How many?

A small number undoubtedly do, but I doubt if it's "many" - depending on your definition of that word.

Around 25% of over 3,000 Trust members (a very high turnout for these sort of elections) voted.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seen a little snippet of transfer goss on twitter that MT maybe interesting in young Italian striker Primo Aprile once things get back to normal.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seen a little snippet of transfer goss on twitter that MT maybe interesting in young Italian striker Primo Aprile once things get back to normal.
He also mentioned also a French right back, Emile Poisson d'Avril.

Scott_Palfrey

Going back to the clubs ethos, these comments from yesterday on the City&Me video sum up exactly what we are trying to achieve.

Legohead

Banned
Maybe we can attract some of the Prem fans disillusioned with their clubs over their actions during this pandemic? Man City the latest. Taking out direct debits from fans for games not played yet!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've just renewed mine. More than happy to help the club out at this time. (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Help!

I'm getting an invalid login or password when I go to renew my season ticket. But I'm fine with accessing all other parts of the ticket system. Should I go via the "Buy a new season ticket" rather than renew?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Help!

I'm getting an invalid login or password when I go to renew my season ticket. But I'm fine with accessing all other parts of the ticket system. Should I go via the "Buy a new season ticket" rather than renew?
If you're renewing a seat you need to go through your current log-in to get the same seat.
Drop an email to [email protected] for assistance.