• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So is there any interest in fund raising for NHS and NHS ancillary staff for season tickets?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was always so

denzel

Both needed, though
Personally I could do without a shower curtain

Oldsmobile-88

300 Season Tickets sold so far.

Oliver

300 Season Tickets sold so far.
That really is very poor but totally understandable. I think the club should make some kind of announcment aka Bradford, with regard to the sale of these 'early bird' tickets.
It seems wrong to ask supporters to lob out 3/4 hundred quid (including pensioners) to buy by a certain date, when this season is still up in the air, and to be harsh we are still owed 5 home games I think it is.
So come on Julian lets have a common sense announcment over this . I watched my first game in 1949, and have followed City for 70 years now, and would hate to think that I may lose my season ticket seat by not complying to a certain date with all the uncertainty that there is at the moment.

Legohead

Banned
The club is in a difficult position as we all know. The likelihood of fans being able to watch games at SJP at least for the first part of next season is very low indeed. I wouldn't like to think the club would be selling season tickets now hoping that the fans who are buying right now are doing so because they want to help the club and the club hoping that these fans will be happy to write off half a season (or more) of matches they have paid for without asking for a refund.

It's clear to me that there will be no football for us to go and spectate inside grounds this calendar year so I don't understand why clubs are still selling season tickets.

By all means plan for next season from a footballing perspective as behind closed doors games may be the way forward next season but to be paying for tickets now when there will be no games to attend is odd. Clubs facilitating the purchase of these tickets right now is even odder. Especially as there is no date yet set for a new season.

It's common sense to suspend the sale of season tickets now until a date for next season is set and only then if fans are to be allowed to attend.

Seats for current season ticket holders who may want to keep their existing seats will be secured as sales should be suspended for all fans as of now.

Personally i think the club should be looking at trying to market ifollow style season passes / tickets etc as glamourously as they can to entice fans to support the 'new normal' and with the option of converting half way through when and if fans are allowed back in stadiums. Especially as it's likely that the season, if it does start this calendar year will do so behind closed doors.

Oldsmobile-88

It’s what is to do for the best from the football clubs point of view.

Oliver makes some very valid points.

The football club is stuck between a rock & a hard place.
In common with other clubs it has to assume that things are starting up again in August/September unless told otherwise by the government or EFL.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think an extension to the early bird period would be the most sensible option at the present time until things become a little clearer in the coming weeks about this and next season

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one that thinks 300 season tickets sold is really good (in the current climate)?

iscalad

Am I the only one that thinks 300 season tickets sold is really good (in the current climate)?
Nope. I got mine