• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2019/20

Exehausted

Renewals are cheaper. IP stand for me is £345
So are you a senior then? Mines a renewal for an adult and my individual price is £391. I'm totally confused.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has this gone out by snail mail rather than email?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has this gone out by snail mail rather than email?
Snail mail delivered yesterday.

iscalad

So are you a senior then? Mines a renewal for an adult and my individual price is £391. I'm totally confused.
Is yours a renewal? If so read the top of the 2nd page.

Mine says Dear David
Your exclusive season ticket renewal price for 2019/2020 is below.
Stand Ip etc to give seat
Ticket type £345 senior season (renewal)
Early birds are a different price. eg Senior in IP is £368
So I save an extra £23 for early bird renewal. Extra free match.

David Treharne

Makes a pleasant change from the furore that was engendered by the plans by our late, unlamented Chief Executive to hike prices around 2013-4 with a bewildering array renaming of parts of the ground (especially in the Doble). The prices seem eminently sensibly laid out with provision being made to retain an age group that traditionally are hard to attract. My letter arrived yesterday and I'll happily say that I shall be renewing (though I'm sure that the accountants in the Board would rather sell it to someone considerably younger for more money!).

Temporarily Exiled

My letter arrived yesterday and I'll happily say that I shall be renewing (though I'm sure that the accountants in the Board would rather sell it to someone considerably younger for more money!).
Unfortunately there are plenty tickets going spare, though not quite as many as last year. Average home league attendance is 4,343 - an increase of 271 over our gates last season. Only one sell-out in the league (Swindon at home, while we were playing with two stands).

IndoMike

Unfortunately there are plenty tickets going spare, though not quite as many as last year. Average home league attendance is 4,343 - an increase of 271 over our gates last season. Only one sell-out in the league (Swindon at home, while we were playing with two stands).
I'm surprised you say that, TE. Surely there's plenty of time left?

RyanPugh

Glad to see they've got an 18-23 category, for those of us who are 18 and aren't students. Renewal for BB is £138 for me

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad to see they've got an 18-23 category, for those of us who are 18 and aren't students. Renewal for BB is £138 for me
Yes the new 18-23 ticket should help those who often drift away when they have to pay the full price, the Club are well aware of the importance of keeping this this demographic as regular supporters for both short and longer term. Can't complain at £6 a game on the BB for renewals or £7 for new STs.

ianaplincorners

I think there’s an additional discount, presumably £2 a match if you are in the £10pm draw?? That would be £391 less £46 = £345??