Season Tickets 2019/20

Exehausted

Yes. But panic not. Details will be going out in the very near future.
I got my letter from Matt this morning inviting me to but my season ticket on line or from the club from 12 pm next Friday. Still fantastic value at £17 per match for adults in the IP Office Stand. £13 to stand on the BB is again a fantastic price for adults.

I got my letter from Matt this morning inviting me to but my season ticket on line or from the club from 12 pm next Friday. Still fantastic value at £17 per match for adults in the IP Office Stand. £13 to stand on the BB is again a fantastic price for adults.
---and £9 per match for an old codger like me on the BB!
Can't fault it.

I don't want to upset you but my letter says £230 or £10 per match for seniors! Still fantastic value though.
It's an "Early Bird" renewal price-so need to cough up £207 by Friday 3rd May to be eligible.
Hopefully there will be a really good take-up across the board so the club will have plenty of ££ in the bank over the summer period.

Exehausted

It's an "Early Bird" renewal price-so need to cough up £207 by Friday 3rd May to be eligible.
Hopefully there will be a really good take-up across the board so the club will have plenty of ££ in the bank over the summer period.
Oh, you have a different sheet to me then. Mine says early bird price before the 3rd of May is £230 or £10 a match for the BB. What does it say for the IP/SAS for seniors seating? Mine says £368 or £16 a match.

Oh, you have a different sheet to me then. Mine says early bird price before the 3rd of May is £230 or £10 a match for the BB. What does it say for the IP/SAS for seniors seating? Mine says £368 or £16 a match.
Doesn't say on my sheet-am assuming anyone who had a ST last year will get a targeted message on the sheet (Dear XX) with a renewal price. Which is what I got.
It does also say on the page highlighting all next season's prices in red and white type "Some renewal prices may be cheaper"
I would work on the assumption that as I got 10% off then others would get the same?
I'm new to the whole ST process but this season was the first time I elected to get a ST as for family commitments I can't always make home games.

Exehausted

Doesn't say on my sheet-am assuming anyone who had a ST last year will get a targeted message on the sheet (Dear XX) with a renewal price. Which is what I got.
It does also say on the page highlighting all next season's prices in red and white type "Some renewal prices may be cheaper"
I would work on the assumption that as I got 10% off then others would get the same?
I'm new to the whole ST process but this season was the first time I elected to get a ST as for family commitments I can't always make home games.
That must be it then. I have the target message on the inside front page and my price matches the list on the third page.