• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2017/18

ianaplincorners

I went along to Oldham v Sheff Utd on Saturday.

They are selling season tickets for £250 + VAT. Presumably VAT is incoroprated into our season ticket prices?
virtually the same as a Big Bank ticket
. And yes it is unless the club are covering it!

ralph

Hmmm. A few weeks ago we had many under 16s including Ethan described as having 'signed' scholarship terms.

Followed swiftly by a correction that they 'had been offered'....

(no Lee Holmes pictured though/)
When I collected my season ticket in the shop I was told that all five pictured are signed up for next season.
This doesn't mean that they will all be here next season.
Apparently, this was the second or third version of the header for the letter.
That's all the information I was given.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
How did you collect your ticket - we don't even know who we'll be playing next season yet.

A Samsung fridge from John Lewis
That is a very generous offer!!

Legohead

Banned
Anyone out there be able to tell me briefly how the instalment plan works for a ST? Do you pay a deposit then pay the rest in 12 monthly instalments by direct debit? Also something else that is pretty vital - do they do credit checks? (worry)

I'm good for the cash now but a few years ago it was a different story. (facepalm) If all the boxes get ticked and I can get one then add another on to the bank for some games next season. (y)

There are no details yet for the instalment plan on the O/S so thought i'd ask. Thanks all.

Last edited:

ralph

How did you collect your ticket - we don't even know who we'll be playing next season yet.
I should have rechecked what I wrote. It should have been: "reserved my seat for my season ticket for next season".

Red Devon

Renewed today, hoping it's going to be for league 1 football.

Sarcy Sid

Just renewed two tickets and also hoping for League 1 football next season. Will seem strange watching from the main stand though rather than the OG.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Renewed for 2017-18 (y)

Spoonz Red E

Anyone out there be able to tell me briefly how the instalment plan works for a ST? Do you pay a deposit then pay the rest in 12 monthly instalments by direct debit? Also something else that is pretty vital - do they do credit checks? (worry)

I'm good for the cash now but a few years ago it was a different story. (facepalm) If all the boxes get ticked and I can get one then add another on to the bank for some games next season. (y)

There are no details yet for the instalment plan on the O/S so thought i'd ask. Thanks all.
Apologies. I'd missed this post.

The usual arrangement is for payments spread over 10 months and finishing mid December.
A tenth is paid upfront leaving 9 further payments starting from mid April.
You get an initial issue of tickets for all matches up until the end of December and a further issue of the remaining tickets just after New Year.

Because of the delay caused by transfer arrangement from the Old Grandstand to the Main Stand the scheme hasn't yet been launched this season.
When it does get launched it is likely to be spread over fewer months as it will still run until December for payments.
The amount you pay is based on the full season ticket price.