• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2016/2017

scholsey

When do details get released? ( I think march last year ? )

Early bird prices and all that.

I see the Bin dippers walked out in the 77th minute against sunderland due to prices shortly being announced of big increases next season.

I suppose we should accept any increase due to playing league 1 football. ;-------)

UTC

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably mid-March, depending on the outcome of the Planning Committee meeting tonight and whether (assuming a positive decision) this is appealed. This will determine whether the OG is knocked down at the end of the season and the ETA for the replacement; if all goes to plan the OG ST holders will have to migrate to the Main Stand for about half the season.

There will be a good early bird discount and this will be held open as long as the Club can sensibly do so, but the timing will be affected by the uncertainties.

There will be no £77 seats, I can promise you that...

Last edited:

sladie

I will be renewing mine, way i see it, if the OG is knocked down and we get argyle/pompy/rovers or a good FA Cup tie having a season ticket will be paramount

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will be renewing mine, way i see it, if the OG is knocked down and we get argyle/pompy/rovers or a good FA Cup tie having a season ticket will be paramount
When the OG gets knocked down I'll be homeless.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Yes if the new stand is being built I can see that people who like to sit will be more likely to benefit from a season ticket so hopefully if we finish the season well number may go up.

I am tempted to get one for the bank depending on how things go between now and the early bird end date. If I am going to get one it would have to be early bird to make it worth it.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if the rebuild goes ahead as planned the Club will be asking for league games against the top teams (whoever they may be next season, depends on who goes up and down) to be scheduled for the second half of the season. The risk is that we are drawn at home to someone like Argyle or Pompey in FA Cup R2. But lets cross that bridge when we come to it. At least with the experience gained from the Liverpool ties we will be in a better place to ensure loyal fans are looked after. Being in the Trust and / or having a ST are of course the best strategies.

iscalad

OMG, I suppose that we will have the riff-raff in the WTS now!!!

Silver fox

To ****ing right.

Spoonz Red E

WTS otherwise know as the Where's The Stagecoach? Stand.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In protest at high ticket prices at St James Park, we should organise a mass walk-out at Wycombe on Saturday on the 488th minute.