• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Matt Russell

Really glad that there are now options to choose. A long time coming, but pleased to have these choices - number 3 for me.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
emailed tickets about what would happen to our season ticket seats for next year and they said we would retain rights to our existing seats no matter which option we chose. Choosing a full refund we lose access to iFollow home games and any highest priority to any social distancing games if and when they become available. Choosing either of the other two options we retain these privelages.
Seems a fair solution to me.
I think, with a full refund, you would lose access to watch iFollow home games free of charge? You could still pay a tenner to watch I guess (as do non-ST holders)

Oldsmobile-88

That is a impressive number of STs when you consider there was no real guarantee of when the season would start,let alone let fans in again.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Would have liked to have seen a 4th option whereby S/T holders could have transferred this years over to next season but given a priority for any games at full price that may come along for this season leaving the money with the club and not losing the loyalty of S/T holders.
Personally I cant see there being any games within this seasons timeframe.

Positive spin

Can anyone advise if on submitting your option form do you receive an email acknowledgement from the club confirming that they have received it ?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Can anyone advise if on submitting your option form do you receive an email acknowledgement from the club confirming that they have received it ?
I didn't.

Antony Moxey

Positive spin

Thanks for the answers.

Neither did I which is why I asked the question

denzil

Option 3 for me...……………...

Spoonz Red E

Nothing generated automatically by the process - just the final screen thanking you for having completed the form.
However, there will probably be a sense check of the replies on the deadline date and further contact with those who aren't registered as making a choice by then.