• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Undecided what option I'll take but this is a very fair and wise move by the club.

Red Monster

Option 3 for me .

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will probably go for option two. It’s unlikely to me that we’ll get to see a game this calendar year so paying for half a season ticket for half a season seems to be the best option personally. And if it turns out I’m donating £200 to the club then that’s fine as they’re giving me £230’s worth of iFollow passes.

I think the club have done well with their options and there should be something in the three options for most ST holders. I do have one question though: for ST holders in the seats, do they retain the right to that seat for next season regardless of which option they go for? And actually a second question follows on from that: if you choose option one and at some point this season we’re allowed back in, do you get first dibs on your seat (at full price now that you’ve elected to receive a full refund) as you do for cup games?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will probably go for option two. It’s unlikely to me that we’ll get to see a game this calendar year so paying for half a season ticket for half a season seems to be the best option personally. And if it turns out I’m donating £200 to the club then that’s fine as they’re giving me £230’s worth of iFollow passes.

I think the club have done well with their options and there should be something in the three options for most ST holders. I do have one question though: for ST holders in the seats, do they retain the right to that seat for next season regardless of which option they go for? And actually a second question follows on from that: if you choose option one and at some point this season we’re allowed back in, do you get first dibs on your seat (at full price now that you’ve elected to receive a full refund) as you do for cup games?
It did cross my mind about the seat issue if you chose the full refund. I think they should reserve the seat for next season regardless of what option you choose. At this rate we may not even be back in the ground for the 21/22 season

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

I expect the answers would be not necessarily and yes. But why not email Sara at the club ([email protected]) and ask her.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Three for me. Fortunately I am in the position that I can afford it, but fully understand that some won't be able to.

Miss me footy! Miss SJP! 😪

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Miss SJP!
Beauty contests are not politically correct these days, Pete.

Reactions: GJW

DB9

Beauty contests are not politically correct these days, Pete.
I thought Pete was advertising a womens boxing match, Miss Me Footy takes on Miss SJP! :)

ChardGrecian

emailed tickets about what would happen to our season ticket seats for next year and they said we would retain rights to our existing seats no matter which option we chose. Choosing a full refund we lose access to iFollow home games and any highest priority to any social distancing games if and when they become available. Choosing either of the other two options we retain these privelages.
Seems a fair solution to me.

budegrecian

Gone for option 3. I remain optimistic that I'll get to see a game at St James Park this season.
Likewise, on both counts.