• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No it's not. If a game is postponed, because of bad weather/waterlogged pitch. The game is replayed on a midweek night normally. If you can't get to the rearranged game, then you don't get that proportion refunded. You suck it up. I'm amazed that anyone bought a season ticket, and are expecting a refund.

Surely, any fans priority is to help the club they love, financially.
Postponed games are completely different to games that aren’t played at all (like last season) or games that you aren’t allowed to watch in the stadium (like this season). I’m amazed, that should refunds not be offered, that the club sold tickets knowing there was a good chance that fans wouldn’t be able to attend.

And no, the club doesn’t feature at all in my priorities, my priorities lie solely with my family.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The ones with the names embroidered ? I thought those were Red or Dead.
Nope, they were centenary ones and cost £50 and came in a presentation box with some other stuff too. I got one for me and my two kids and we took great delight in finding our names. I never took part in Red or Dead.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Nope, they were centenary ones and cost £50 and came in a presentation box with some other stuff too. I got one for me and my two kids and we took great delight in finding our names. I never took part in Red or Dead.
Ahhhh Gotcha thanks for that I had been under the impression they were part of the RorD deal …….. Mainly because someone who had been stood near me on the BB for a few years had told me this was the case , I even offered him good money for his shirt last year sometime as I didn't have one in my collection.
Thinking about it now when I asked where his name was he couldn't tell me ! Probably got it from someone else.

City_Slicker

To be honest I'm not interested in watching it on iFollow - I prefer to listen to the matches on the radio.

Like Mr.Moxey said my priorities are my family. If individuals feel they can donate their season ticket monies to the club then fair play to them.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bought a season ticket to primarily help the club out whilst not knowing when or if fans would be let back in. If I was on furlough or whatever i wouldn't have bought one. Watching the home games on ifollow may not be enough for some, but it's good enough for me. I won't be asking for a refund.

Matt Russell

I bought a season ticket to primarily help the club out whilst not knowing when or if fans would be let back in. If I was on furlough or whatever i wouldn't have bought one. Watching the home games on ifollow may not be enough for some, but it's good enough for me. I won't be asking for a refund.
Is it unreasonable to ask individual season ticket holders what it is that they would like?

Grecian68

Ahhhh Gotcha thanks for that I had been under the impression they were part of the RorD deal …….. Mainly because someone who had been stood near me on the BB for a few years had told me this was the case , I even offered him good money for his shirt last year sometime as I didn't have one in my collection.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it unreasonable to ask individual season ticket holders what it is that they would like?
Well if you want a refund then write to the club and I'm sure they'll oblige.

Matt Russell

Well if you want a refund then write to the club and I'm sure they'll oblige.
You've not read recent posts have you?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
You've not read recent posts have you?
No, I can't be bothered trawling back through the thread. You and others can do what you want. I don't really care.