• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

older-codger

I might be in the minority, but I bought my ST in my normal seat, pretty certain that there would be no chance of being at SJP, on matchdays, at least, for some time.

I don't want a replica shirt. Resigned to watching on iFollow when there's no other option, home and away. Dont expect, or want, a refund. Let's hope the 21/22 season is better.
I'm with you all the way

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was always prepared to see my season ticket purchase as a donation to the club. I already have the shirt so won't be taking them up on that offer.

Phillip

I bought my season ticket this year to support the club and and if we get no games this season I am fortunate to be in a position to not worry about it. I recognise in these times many other supporters are not in this position. Given that the decision by the government was only made a few days ago and the club were expending all efforts planning a return for a small number of fans then I see this as an opening offer whilst they digest how this situation will unfold. That being said I've been admiring the black shirt so I think I'll take them up on their offer.

Andy Holloway

Probably what ever the club do it will not satisfy everyone but personally I think it is a nice gesture.

I am also not a replica shirt wearer but would be very happy for mine to be donated to an organisation such as KitAid who send sports clothing to deprived kids in the third world.

If a lot of us donated suitable sized replica shirts to such an organisation they could turn out a team all in City shirts.

Rather than send the shirts to us City could do a bulk dispatch straight to the charity.

What do others think ?
I'm with you on the idea of donating these shirts to a charity, EMG (East Midlands Grecians.) already have a similar thing going with a couple of school/local teams in Uganda, but they only have access to second hand strips courtesy of ECFC & fans.

I'll set this idea in motion by donating my shirt to any scheme and add £10 from 'the brush fund' towards carriage.

Anybody else joining g me.

Positive spin

I'm with you on the idea of donating these shirts to a charity, EMG (East Midlands Grecians.) already have a similar thing going with a couple of school/local teams in Uganda, but they only have access to second hand strips courtesy of ECFC & fans.

I'll set this idea in motion by donating my shirt to any scheme and add £10 from 'the brush fund' towards carriage.

Anybody else joining g me.
Andy,
I will be delighted to join in.
Might be worth agreeing on which strip so that the kids in the shirts actually look like a team.
Let me and any others know how we can proceed with this.

Andy Holloway

Andy,
I will be delighted to join in.
Might be worth agreeing on which strip so that the kids in the shirts actually look like a team.
Let me and any others know how we can proceed with this.
Away at present but let's see how many other shirts we can muster and work from there. Let's start with Home and see if we could maybe get something from our shirt sponsor possibly!!!!

City_Slicker

Mansfield .v. City - iFollow...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins...buffers...refresh...5mins... I gave up and listened to it on the radio.

Good result, but come on City sort something tangible out for us season ticket holders.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Away at present but let's see how many other shirts we can muster and work from there. Let's start with Home and see if we could maybe get something from our shirt sponsor possibly!!!!
I'd be happy to donate my shirt.

Boyo

The club do need to clarify the position. Clearly some feel they should be entitled to a full refund if there are no fans all season, whilst others seem happy to accept iFollow. One individual seems adamant he wants iFollow passes and a refund!
Personally I think some options need to be presented now, one of which should be a refund now, to avoid complaints at the end of the season.

City_Slicker

Given the choice I think I would prefer either rolling over my season ticket until next year or a refund now.