• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently the club are going to message all S/T holders either today or tomorrow.

Lets wait and see what they have to say ?
Apparently not

hillview red

Just had an email offering a replica shirt to season ticket holders...

milts

Not sure a £40 shirt really offers much compensation.

I’d have preferred the Preston options...

iscalad

Yep, me too. Not a replica shirt wearing person. Hi hum

Grecianpasty

Just had an email offering a replica shirt to season ticket holders...
It's hard to read sarcasm on here. Are you joking?

hillview red

Sadly not. The initial offer is a shirt while they presumably thing of other options...

To be honest... I know it's difficult but it's a little disappointing. Presumably the club have had time to prepare for the eventuality of fans not returning. I understand that they want to get something out but think this will probably upset more inthe first instance...

Positive spin

Probably what ever the club do it will not satisfy everyone but personally I think it is a nice gesture.

I am also not a replica shirt wearer but would be very happy for mine to be donated to an organisation such as KitAid who send sports clothing to deprived kids in the third world.

If a lot of us donated suitable sized replica shirts to such an organisation they could turn out a team all in City shirts.

Rather than send the shirts to us City could do a bulk dispatch straight to the charity.

What do others think ?

City_Slicker

Must admit the shirt idea doesn't really float my boat. The idea of rolling over this season until next year or a refund sounds a better proposition.

GJW

If you have already got the replica shirts and don’t want one to give to someone else because you don’t know anyone who would want one that hasn’t already got one then maybe a voucher for the shop would be better.

Red Devon

Have also been offered a free shirt 😐