• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Boyo

Nothing will be done until either the season is finished or a definite date for when we can go back is announced. Until the club know exactly how many games we are forced to miss there's not a lot they can do with regards to refunds, and no point in making statements when the full situation is unknown.
I think the Club should make an announcement now, based on the assumption that the majority of games will not have fans. If STHs expect the club to continue giving iFollow passes AND they expect a refund, then clearly the Club are going to lose a lot of money. Similarly if the Club are seeing the iFollow pass as a suitable replacement for missed matches and do not intend to refund, then the STHs need to know.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
How would season ticket holders feel about being given an iFollow pass for all league matches (home and away) instead of refunds on un-used portions of season tickets? 46 matches would have a retail value of £460, which I think is more than paid for the most expensive season ticket. The cost to the Club would be relatively small and I suspect more than what would be lost by having to make refunds.
The problem is where a family(2 or more)has bought STs,obviously that would not make it such a good deal for them.

At the end of the day,the club will have to reimburse ST holders,which could be the whole season as things stand at the moment.

Boyo

The problem is where a family(2 or more)has bought STs,obviously that would not make it such a good deal for them.

At the end of the day,the club will have to reimburse ST holders,which could be the whole season as things stand at the moment.
That's a fair point. Maybe give all STH the option of a season pass, or a refund now.

I think some clarity from the Club with regards the intention of possible refunds is necessary however. Reading between the lines, I think the Club view the iFollow pass as a suitable replacement for missed matches. My guess is most STH would have been happy with that if it was just one or two matches. Now that it's looking likely the majority of games will be missed, I think the season pass (inclusive of away fixtures) will stop the stampede of people seeking a refund.

Matt Russell

What is needed is for the club to give season ticket holders options. The sooner this is done, the better. One option has to be a refund.

the dog2

yes i agree i have bought 4 season tickets as we all watch the games together when they are played on saturdays , not thought about evening matches yet!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is a statement from Preston and outlines three options. Is this something like what City supporters want to see?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Like the idea of the 21/22 season ticket thing.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am pretty certain I had heard, before the season began, that a number of clubs asked the EFL to allow ST holders free access to away game streams on iFollow in compensation, but the EFL refused.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Haven't watched a game on iplayer and prefer to listen on the radio , Just treat it as an away game.

City_Slicker

I must admit I am in agreement with Ramone, I much prefer to listen to it on the radio the appeal of iFollow isn’t that great.

The idea of voiding our season ticket this year in exchange next year sounds a better proposition.